How do I get a test ride on one of your Ducatis or a used bike?
Just ask! Phone us or email us. You must bring along with you your driving licence photocard as well as a note of your National Insurance number, plus a recently dated proof of address. If you have the old style licence please bring along some kind of photocard ID such as your passport, as well as your paper licence and and extra recently dated proof of address. It is always best to contact us to make an appointment so as to avoid disappointment in case the bike in which you are interested is not available.
I may need finance to make a purchase, can you help?
We offer competitive financing. You can learn more about the different ways to fund your Ducati by viewing our finance and special offers pages. Alternatively click here to apply online today.
Do you buy other makes of bike besides Ducati?
Yes we consider all makes and models, with top prices paid & fast payment. Fill in our quick Valuation Form to see how much your bike is worth today.
Do you only service Ducati?
Our trained technicians are experienced working on most makes & models of motorcycle. Contact our service dept or fill in our Service Enquiry Form for more details.

Selling my bike, Part-Exchange and Valuations

What will I need when I sell or part exchange my bike to Ducati Dundee?
Two forms of ID. Original photo ID such as your passport and a proof of address within the last 3-6 months (eg utility bill/council tax letter). The name and address on log book and ID must match.
Both sets of keys. If one is missing, please tell us at the valuation stage.
Your bank details. Payment is made straight away, but account must be in the name of the registered keeper.
Finance settlement letter. If any finance payments are outstanding, we need a letter from finance company detailing the settlement figure.
What happens if I accept your offer?
Simply call our team or email us so we can arrange a convenient time to inspect your bike, we’ll confirm the offer and arrange payment.
How will I get paid for my bike?
Payment is made directly into your bank account.
I cannot find the V5 document?
You will first need to get a replacement via the DVLA website.

Still have questions

Get in touch today.